Planet N Group and Aman CED-IBA have joined hands with disability inclusion initiative NOWPDP to prepare the first batch of entrepreneurs with disabilities in Pakistan under the Project titled ‘Khud Mukhtar’.
Exclusive Radio Partner FM 91.
Benefits of entering this competition:
- - Translate your ideas into action
- - Be trained by the best mentors
- - Receive seed funding for your business
Kick start 10 business ideas through seed-funding and mentorship support
Participant criteria: (How Can Apply?)
(Registration can be individual or in groups)
- - This competition is based in Karachi
- - Age limit is 18 – 40 years
- -Participants can compete individually or in group form
- - A group consists of maximum 4 persons only
- -Persons applying individually should know how to read and write. If applying in a group, at least one group Member should know how to read and write.
- -Each participant must have a valid SCNIC/Disability certificate.
- -Disabilities here are define as: physical, visual, hearing and speech and intellectual
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Business ideas will be selected purely on the basis of merit
*** NOWPDP and concerned parties hold the right to reject any entry or business idea without being liable to offer any justification for the same
For details, contact Program Yaqeeen
0316-0129312 or 021-32294527/8, Ext: 103/5
NOWPDP House Bungalow No.83/1 N I Line, Saghir Hussain Shaheed Road, Saddar, Karachi.